Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trying to get woke up

Boy oh boy am I dragging this morning. I've got to find enough energy to go over to the Dr office to have them draw a bunch of blood but all I want to do is sleep. Perhaps I'll sleep some more when I get back from over there before I start the house work. Not sure what is causing such a zap to my energy level. Hopefully today's blood work will be a tell all. I'll meet with the DR next Thursday and I need to write down all the issues that I have been having this past couple years... yes I have not had a physical in over 3 1/2 years. The last one was done before I rejoined the work force at Jo-Anns. Time to start taking care of me!

Scott and I were talking about building our workshop first and then our cottage as we could have all our tools up at the property and we could make a small apartment to live in upstairs while we build our little cottage. Once we moved into the cottage I could take over the upstairs as my own sewing/hobby studio in the shop building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...