Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sunny Wednesday

It's turning out to be a lovely day off. I need to run over to the Sand Hills location about lunch as Nichole wants to "do lunch" and go over applications. So is that REALLY a day off.... hmmmm. As long as my body doesn't attack me like yesterday. UGH! Two pair of slacks stained in public - how humilating.

I've all ready cleaned out Amelia's water dish with bleach and filled it up with fresh clear water for her. And Tesla has been treated to a cleaned out liter box with fresh liter back in it. I think Tara has been utilizing his liter box and that has REALLY ticked him off. I cleaned it out with bleach as well and then rinse it several times before refilling so perhaps it will be "pristine" enough for him now. He is such a spoiled little wretch.

I want to have my car deep cleaned and washed - $60. YIKES! Perhaps I will wait until pollen season is closer to being over before I spend that much.

Well off on errands I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...