Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

PORCH SALE!

Today and tomorrow is to be PORCH SALE days at Cracker Barrel. I have a good bit to get organized out on the porch this morning so am going in at 6. Isabelle is to also be in at 6 to help me and then we will have others in throughout the day to help us. I've bought face paint and we will be setting up our bubble tower for the kids and the young at heart. I've never done one of these before and Shannon (my DM) will be popping in to see how we are doing. I've also got a couple job interviews today with some folks that have all ready interviewed with Nichole at the new location and she has sent them my way. I fear I am on the verge of being OVER STAFFED. But knowing how things have been going lately with people setting their own schedule and not showing up it could be a good thing to be over staffed a bit until I work out the kinks. I'm not sure what time I will get home this evening and then tomorrow will be a day of the same. But hopefully we will have sold down a LOT so there won't be a lot to haul in tonight and then pull back out tomorrow.
Better hop in the shower and get ready... coffee's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...