Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Looking like a rainy Sunday

It's fairly cloudy this morning so perhaps it will turn into some nice rain showers later in the day. Yesterday we had some pretty severe storms as I was driving into work about 3PM; I had to slow down to about 50 miles per hour at one point as the rain was coming down so hard you could barely see 4 feet in front of you. And at one point thunder and lightening seemed to hit right together so the strike was too close for my comfort. Then of course I got wet going into work once I got out there. It did not last very long but at least this Spring we can say that we got some much needed rain.

Today's my big Regional visit and I will have all the other retail managers in my store tonight... yikes! I've been working so very hard and I am hoping that they will be able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...