Search This Blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Taxes

I'm dreading doing our taxes but am going to do them TODAY! Time is running out as the deadline for filing is approaching all too fast so I figured since I'm off today I will bite the bullet and get it over with. UGH! I'm only hoping we don't owe a fortune again this year.

The cats were nice and let me sleep in... until 8! WOW! They must have known I needed the rest. I turned my phone off last night so that it wouldn't ring this morning; perhaps that was a signal for the cats that Mom wanted to sleep in.

Scott's sister, Adele is supposed to be up from Atlanta and we are invited to Julia's for dinner - corn beef, cabbage and the rest of ST Patrick's Day fixing's that we didn't have in March as Adele couldn't make it up then. It will be nice to have some family time.

With this medication the doctor put me on for fluid I'm not getting as much swelling and the discoloration on my leg has improved. I'll be having blood drawn on the 17th and the following Thursday I will be getting a complete physical and will get my blood work up report then. I'm almost certain he will tell me I'm a diabetic all the way now. Aging really stinks!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you...aging DOES stink!

    Consider yourself tagged...go here to find out more:
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/474wa7

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...