Search This Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Heavy Head!

My neck is so sore this morning which makes my head feel like it's made of iron. Thankfully I don't have to be in to work until 10 this morning and I'm hoping it will subside once I get moving about and take a hot shower.

It's raining this morning so there are lots of little yellow pollen puddles everywhere. The rain should help a bit with everyones allergies by cleansing the air for us. Scott is miserable with his allergies right now. Makes for an unhappy husband! - GROUCHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...