Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reworking schedule

I'm working this evening to finish up getting the store in ship shape as the Regional DM is coming in tomorrow night and I want the store to look FABULOUS! I was supposed to be off today but will take Monday off instead. I think... on Monday I was supposed to talk about the new Sales building tools with the rest of the Management team. So I guess we'll see if I still take Monday off or not.

It was nice to sleep in this morning; even Tesla let up with the begging once he realized we were not making any type of move to get up at 6 this morning.

There must be a lot of deer coming into the neighborhood in the early hours of the morning as Amelia barks a good bit about 4 AM. Yesterday morning when I was leaving for work about 5:30 AM there were 3 does running along in front of me on Evergreen Street and then they turned right at the stop sign and I turned left. It's so weird seeing them running along the street like that and not in a field. I knew we would be seeing more wild life as they are taking out more woods around us all the time to put in new buildings and now there is talk of a new neighborhood behind ours. I can hardly wait to get moved up to our property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...