Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last Night and This Morning






Last night Scott weeded in the pea bed. They are growing nicely up the tomato cages. We also discovered that the bearded iris that was planted in the center bed had bloomed so I caught a photo of it; doesn't it look like orange sherbet. Of course when out in the yard we have to catch a photo of Miss Amelia doing her doggy thing. She loves that old bone so much; when new it had a marrow center. I haven't been able to find them again so she is content just chewing on the old one.

This morning we got out in the yard a bit and sneaky Scott caught me working under the magnolia tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...