Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Doggy Cousins and the Riverwalk





The last time Scott's sister and husband were up we took the dog cousins to the Cayce Riverwalk before Sunday dinner. Amelia was such a good tour guide; it was like she was so happy to have someone to share one of her favorite places. Scott and I find it quite relaxing down there as well. Sweet Tator and Badger seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves too. Poor Tator got himself so worked up he lost his breakfast along the way. I've never seen a dog get so excited over a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...