Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Rotten Little Beast!

Tesla - THE ROTTEN BEAST!
Since we lost Nicholas last weekend this fella has been absolutely BEASTLY! First he slipped out of the house one day when I arrived home from work and turned into PSYCHO KITTY.  He tried to tear my right hand totally up and the only way I finally got him back indoors was I let him light into said right hand so that I could snatch him up with my left hand and then hold him partly against my side with his front paws away from any tender skin and carried him as quickly as I could back to the other side of the house to get indoors.

He has been stomping around and pining over Nicholas something awful... I didn't think he even liked Nicholas as when Nicholas was a kitten he would sit on him. But what really got me calling him the ROTTEN LITTLE BEAST is he got me up at 2 AM this morning. I do have to work but would have GREATLY appreciated that extra hour of sleep. So now I'm up and he is sleeping on the table like he owns that as well.
A Lovely spot to rest by the Old Mill Foundation by the Locks. I thought the Street Lamp lit up this tree magnificently.
Scott and I took a nice walk by the river last night at dusk. We only glimpsed a single pair of joggers; I guess everyone else was watching Football. We just don't follow any sports... not our cup of tea. I'm sure they will all be talking about the game this morning at work.
The Diversion Damn area was making  a tremendous swooshing noise as the water is down in the river.
Not many leaves left on the trees after the rain we got night before last. Definitely looking a little more like Winter is arriving. It is 46*F here this early Sunday morning. I think the forecast is a little off...

REST OF TONIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE MID 30S. NORTH WINDS
AROUND 10 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 20 MPH.
 
SUNDAY
SUNNY AND BRISK. HIGHS IN THE MID 40S. NORTH WINDS
15 TO 20 MPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...