Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

36* F Here this morning

I am up and preparing for the day. I dread going out to the car at 4:30 to head off to work as I will have to scrape ice from my car windows. Yesterday morning it was even colder at 27*... I do believe Winter has finally arrived; just in time for the Holidays. The store looks like one HUGE Christmas party now. Everyday I come home glitter somewhere on me as it seems to float in the air.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow as I will be getting together with my local crafting group. These are the items that I have made for the swaps we had decided to do.I hope the gals like them. We will be making an ornament out of a Styrofoam ball, fabric and pins.
I guess I better get ready to head out into the chilly morning! BLAH!

UGH!!! UPDATE!!! I drove all the way across town to work and decided to check my phone while I waited for the Boss to show up and discovered a text from her saying to take today off! GRRRRRrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...