Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Drawing for Christmas cards

I decided to draw up a few images of my own to color with my Prismacolor pencils to use on some of our Christmas cards. Here are the ones I've come up with so far...


I also want to draw an Elf and perhaps a little deer (reindeer) and a Christmas tree or two. I may even try a sleigh and Santa. I've got to get busy as I promised to swap 15 cards with my friend in South Africa and I have to make cards to send to a few family members and friends as well.

I worked 4 hours this morning and that extra money will be nice in my next paycheck. Christmas will be VERY small this year with only a few handmade items for our immediate family. No more extended family gifts - it's just gotten TOO EXTENDED! We just can't do for them all. 





2 comments:

  1. Oh they are going to be nice Becky. We have no bought for extended family for years but I do make gifts like you, I think it means more.Our family will be giving homemade gifts also. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your artistic ability. These are sure cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...