I decided to draw up a few images of my own to color with my Prismacolor pencils to use on some of our Christmas cards. Here are the ones I've come up with so far...
I also want to draw an Elf and perhaps a little deer (reindeer) and a Christmas tree or two. I may even try a sleigh and Santa. I've got to get busy as I promised to swap 15 cards with my friend in South Africa and I have to make cards to send to a few family members and friends as well.
I worked 4 hours this morning and that extra money will be nice in my next paycheck. Christmas will be VERY small this year with only a few handmade items for our immediate family. No more extended family gifts - it's just gotten TOO EXTENDED! We just can't do for them all.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....



Oh they are going to be nice Becky. We have no bought for extended family for years but I do make gifts like you, I think it means more.Our family will be giving homemade gifts also. Hug B
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with your artistic ability. These are sure cute!
ReplyDelete