Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time to start cooking!

Hello! I'm off from work today and will start cooking for tomorrow. More cornbread will be made for the dressing. I will bake the pies and prepare the roll dough. I will put the roll dough in the refrigerator and bake them tomorrow. We will be picking the greens from the garden and preparing them as they are always better the next day. Scott will go and pick up our turkey from his Employer since he is taking some vacation time this week and is not working today.  And along with the cooking I will get the laundry done and the bathrooms cleaned... so much to do today!

They wanted me to go into work today as SO MUCH arrived on the truck yesterday but I really needed the day off to get things ready for tomorrow. I had requested these days off weeks ago. Things are just so crazy at this time of year.

Yesterday we had a very nasty cold rainy day and we stayed in as much as possible. I did work 7 and a half hours yesterday and we made a short trip to Sav-A-Lot for a few grocery items. I will be doing some more grocery shopping this evening... YES with all the other crazy people that waited until the last minute to shop but I had to wait for my paycheck to hit the bank.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...