Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Started the New Year off BIG...

This first day of this wonderful New Year was started with a BIG breakfast...
Chipped corn beef in cream sauce on toasted sour dough bread; cheesy grits and scrambled eggs!
This is what happens when I have time and can't decide what to cook and just start cooking. It was delicious!

Scott and I are thinking about going out for a walk in a little while before going to New Years Dinner at his Moms. Gotta eat pork, black eyed peas and collard greens to ensure wealth and happiness in the New Year.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...