Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Day Of the Month

I tell you what... January absolutely BLEW RIGHT ON BY ME! Tuesday we went to Scott's Uncle's funeral and Scott was presented with Uncle Jesse's Flag from his coffin. The Honor Guard performed their Duty well and we were all greatly touched that they came and paid tribute to a WWII Veteran. We will cherish this flag always and I will get a case and plaque made for it as soon as I can.

I've been trying to do a little crafty projects and today I completed this Art Journal page; it's Fairy Houses and I really like how the glitter glue looks like real little lights on the houses. The next prompt from my friend is "complete a abstract project/page to reflect an emotion". HMMMmmmm... thinking.

I need to get some laundry done today as well as a bit of housework before I start dinner and it's almost 3 PM all ready. I've been working short shifts this week - just 4 hours each day. Which has been nice except for the fact we will "feel" it next payday. "Can't have your cake and eat it to" is what my Grandma would say.

I guess I better get busy.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...