Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pooh Baby Quilt


I started a new project yesterday and am hoping to finish it today; it's a baby quilt for one of Greg's shipmates (actually 2 shipmates as they are married). The gal requested "Pooh" so I went looking for fabric - not really much available that looked "girly" but I was finally able to find some on a white background. I then pulled together some FQ's (fat quarters) to create a "girly" border. This is the first couple blocks as I was laying them out. I'll post again later with additional photos. I also plan to make her a couple Pooh burp clothes.



The top ready for layering and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...