Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Pooh Baby Quilt
I started a new project yesterday and am hoping to finish it today; it's a baby quilt for one of Greg's shipmates (actually 2 shipmates as they are married). The gal requested "Pooh" so I went looking for fabric - not really much available that looked "girly" but I was finally able to find some on a white background. I then pulled together some FQ's (fat quarters) to create a "girly" border. This is the first couple blocks as I was laying them out. I'll post again later with additional photos. I also plan to make her a couple Pooh burp clothes.
The top ready for layering and quilting.