Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shrimp for Breakfast

This morning I wanted something a little different so we had "Shrimp and Grits" with a side of scrambled eggs and black coffee. YUMMY The recipe I use can be found at > http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/sc/gov/scgvfs1.htm



After breakfast we ventured outside and Scott took some pictures while we walked and talked about what we would do today - he is taking calls from Recruiters in the mid-west and I am finishing up some quilting projects - will post more about them when I have them complete.





The red maple in the front yard is so beautiful this year and the old time rose out behind the garage is really putting on a show. I am so enjoying being a home-maker again and getting to see how things progress in my own little corner of the world.

Then it was back inside for more computer time before heading off to my sewing room... he hasn't caught me in there yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...