Scott has an interview today here in SC and there are interviews in the works for Wisconsin and Illinois - so fingers and toes are crossed that Scott will have employment before the end of this month. I'm hoping and praying!
I believe that I will work a bit in the garden today and get a few more things planted. Even if someone else gets to enjoy it. I just so enjoy watching things grow.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).