Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Movie with my son...

I finally got to go see a movie with Greg; it's been ages since we had an afternoon together. He spends a lot of time with friends and thats normal for his age but I do miss him and was thrilled when he said that he'd go see Avatar with me today at the $2 cinema on St. Andrews road. We both thoroughly enjoyed the movie and agreed that it was crazy that people had children under 13 in there watching it. It was definitely NOT for small children. It shocks me that people are so into de-sensitizing their children to violence. It's no wonder this World is so out of control with so much hatred and violence. We are raising an entire generation of haters - Kindness, thoughtfulness, love and patience are no longer taught and it's quite sad.

Back to the movie... all the special effects were AWESOME and the story depicted what is happening everyday in our rain forests around the World. I wanted to crawl through the screen and take out some of the "bad guys" myself. When we stop caring for the Earth she will stop caring for us and then what will we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...