Search This Blog

Thursday, April 08, 2010

I can hardly wait for the rain...

We are supposed to be getting some much needed rain tonight with the possibility of some thunderstorms. I am so looking forward to the storms as it will clean the air at least for a little while. Yesterday I bought some new furnace filters and got ones that are made for collecting pollen and other allergens in the hopes that they will also help. When I went to switch them out the date written on the old ones was 11/9/09 - OOPS! A little past the 30 days that you are supposed to change it; but at least it is now changed for at least another 30 days.

Yesterday I also bought groceries so we should be good until the end of the month; except for milk and eggs which I seem to have to make added trips for every 3 to 4 days never fails. We eat way more dairy products than we should I'm afraid.

Not really anything planned today - feeling a bit out of it. I may just curl up with my book I'm reading and finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...