Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy Girl

Yesterday while Scott was at the interview in Leesville I decided to get off my rear and start cleaning up the front yard. Scott says that the neighbors will think that we have moved and new folks moved in overnight as it's been years since we've done any real trimming up. I just laughed - it's because his yard woman had a job that required all her mind, body and soul - have I said lately how glad I am to be away from that? ANYHOW.... I worked across the front of the house and got to the other corner last night. And then this morning I finished going around the corner to the air conditioner and have quite the pile of debris for the trash people come Tuesday.



I'm hoping to get more done on that side of the house tomorrow morning. But this is what I got done so far...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...