Search This Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Illness and Long Horn Dinner from hell!

Well I have come down with the latest bug thats going around and spent last night in the den watching whatever I could on TV. I am hoping that it does not hang on for very long. I have to work the next three days and Thursday I am supposed to be have a test run at the doctors office. My head feels like mush so this post may or may not make a lick of sense.

We went to Long Horn Steakhouse today for dinner with Adele, Tom, David and Debbie. The service was horrible! We were there for hours and hours, they threw in a so called FREE dessert but we had to wait a half hour to get that so was it really free? Long Horn is not a place Scott and I would choose to go; they are over priced and their food is over seasoned. We like off the beaten path hole in the walls with delicious foods and reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...