Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greg's Unique Christmas list

This is what Greg mailed to me....

My Christmas List!
Gotta have!

The DVD "Breakfast with Hunter" A documentary on Hunter S. Thompson (wanting for awhile)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - book

The Kyuss/Queens of the Stone Age CD. It has the song "vines and vine garoons"on it. - GOTTA HAVE!

Early Queens of the Stone Age CD's

GOTTA HAVE - Old 1960's and 1970's clothes! Cuz they rock!

Any films (AKA movies) with Peter Fonda, Clint Eastwood or Mark Hamill.

I want a lot of old stuff LOL>

An "Easy Rider" biker jacket.

A homemade "beanie".

Old Vamping magazines.

Vampire Wine or wire - can't make out his writing and I have NO IDEA what this is!

Sushi Kit or equipment

An original NES like he used to have and some NES games.

Music books.

Books by Hunter S. Thompson

CD list by band:
Kyuss
Red Hot Chili Peppers (one hot minute)
Sound garden
Nirvana
Gorillaz
Desert Sessions
Alice in Chains
Mad Season
Bleed
Lords of Altmont and Death from above 1979
OH and Blind Melon Cd's.

Some of the bands I recognize the names of but others I have NO IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...