Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

Doctors...

Yesterday I did a stress test and am waiting on the results of that to see if my heart is still working as good as it should. When I went to leave they handed me the receipt and a prescription with no info about what or why the prescription was written just that I needed it. I took it by the Pharmacy and they said it's a glucose leveling medication. SO I tried to get my lab results off the web and they said there still wasn't anything there for me... so I called the Dr office and they called back and said I had to be back in the office to talk with the Dr ASAP. SO I have an appointment at 10:40 this morning to find out exactly whats going on. I guess I'll know more after that... GEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...