Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Swap Fun

These are the blocks that I received from my swap partners in the "Pick Your theme" block swap - my theme was "Harvest". I think the gals did a wonderful job. I'm going to make a few more blocks and make a wall hanging to use in the Fall months. The group that I do all these swaps with is a yahoo group called Our Quilters family home . If you quilt and are looking for a fun little group to join feel free to stop by and join in the fun.

I've also received 3 blocks so far from the gals using the fat quarters (FQ'S) that I sent out to each of them last month. It's a swap that I've got to get to right after Christmas. Here are the blocks I've received so far... (sorry the colors are a bit off)



The gals sent back the remnants from the FQ's so that I can make more blocks with that print and I also bought 6 more FQ's that I can make more blocks from so that I can end up with a full size quilt.

I'm off tomorrow and will be finishing up my gift making and wrapping. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...