Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Lovely Thank You!

Received  today   Christmas  Swap

Oh  Becky  where  do  I start  -    thanking  you  would  be  the understatement   for  the  magnificent  things  you,ve  sent  me  in our Swap.
Oh  wow,  the bracelet -  I,m  wearing  this  on  Christmas  day,  you  are  soooo  clever  making  these ,  you  remembered  I  love  wearing  bracelets and  to  choose the  pearls  and   sewing  trinkets  attached  is  really  something  personal  which  I  adore. The  magazine,  the Fat  quarters.  etc.  My only  wish I  cant  just  take  hold  and  give  you  a  wrap  around  hug.
Thank  you so much  for  all  your kindness.


Irene xxxxx     

I am so glad that it got to her before Christmas and that she loved it all. Now back to my Elf job.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely note! And I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas to you all the way from New Zealand :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great ;) :) Isn't nice to have such awesome friends? :) :) Happy CHRISTmas to you and your family :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are extremely giving, Becky! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...