Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

How Charming


After helping our friend for awhile we came home and  I decided to work on a few charms for a gift I am putting together as part of a Christmas swap. I need to buy just a couple things tomorrow after I get off work and I can put this together and get it in the mail. After work I'm also planning to work on the quilts for the kiddos - time is running out fast. I also have a bunch of ideas for the rest of the family as well... busy busy this next week so you may not hear much out of me. Take care and HAPPY CRAFTING!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a cute project. I'd like to see the finished charms :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. last week was my busy-busy week getting things ready for Hubbies out of town Christmas Party...I won the beautiful Christmas Centerpiece!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - -When I get the bracelet together I will take a photo to share later.

    And that is so GREAT about winning the Centerpiece Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO crafty, Becky! Sewing, quilting, beading, cooking, card making, knitting, baking...is there nothing you can't do?! :)

    I was doing a little Christmas necklace making myself this weekend, but I do hemp so it is much easier than straight beading. You'll have to show off your finished charms!

    Happy crafting, always! You've got quite a knack for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...