Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Making Progress...

Still have a ways to go but I am making progress. Twelve blocks made and only 33 more to make and I can sew the blocks together to form one quilt top.
Sunday Morning - gathering all the items needed for a day of sewing.

Cutting 4 1/2-inch squares - tired me out so bad I had to take an hour long nap.

And today I have twelve pieced and trimmed blocks ready for the quilt top.
This quilt is for my little Romeo nephew; Phoenix - he LOVES green. I'm hoping he can handle the blues and tans as well since they have green prints on them. Just lots of fun little boy prints. This quilt is flannel; all super soft and warm. Gotta keep sewing and sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Flannel is the comfiest on a cold day, too :) :) That quilt is going to be wonderful when it is finished ;) :) I admire for cutting all those squares and triangles. That takes patience, for sure :) Have a great week. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute..He will love it, cause it's made with Love!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...