Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SO ready to be home....

I'm going to head home tomorrow as soon as we are finished, I'm so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and hugging my husband. I'm definitely a home body. I need to get into my store ASAP and get things moving in a positive direction to prove I can do this again but I am really hoping that I won't have to travel again anytime soon.

I need the familiar things in my life at the end of a hard day of work. Some things have changed but for the most part they are the same with this company. Training is definitely a lot better this time around.

Adele is coming to pick me up for a dinner out and it will be nice to see her again.

Sue Smith our neighbor for 11 years when we lived on Breezewood road passed away yesterday. Greg will be quite upset as she was an "Extra" Grandma to him. She has been quite ill the past few years so it's not a surprise but she was definitely a good part of our life for all these years and we will miss her.

Scott says that Tesla is missing me really bad and has been looking throughout the house for me everyday. And he has been taking frustration bites on Scott's arm. Poor kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...