Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day !

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day. I am working 7 AM to 3:30 PM today. Trying to get myself awake at the moment; had a "lovely" surprise from Tesla on the table this morning. He evidently thought the greenery on the roses would be yummy and that he could then offer up two not ONE pile of upchuck for me - one on the patterns I had traced from a book on doll clothes and another one on our TAX PAPERS! Luckily I could pull the tax papers from their envelopes and lay them flat to dry out; the patterns I had to throw out. I have moved the roses to the top of the refrigerator and as soon as the papers are all dry I will move them to a safer location as well. AH life with cats.

Scott was talking about shifting some things around in his Garage EEERRRrr SHOP today. Anytime he is working on a project like that I cringe as it usually ends up with pain and/or a trip to the Doctors Office. It's times like these that I really miss Greg; he could help Scott move things so that he wouldn't strain muscles and such.

Greg got his computer that we picked up for him and he is loving it. He is hoping to get Internet access soon so that he can read email and look things up that interest him. Yesterday we got 2 letters from him; he said that even though we talk nearly everyday now he still loves to get mail. I need to try to write him a note more often and perhaps a funny card once in awhile. I'm planning a Leprechaun Surprise for him in March. And I still owe him a batch of No-Bake Cookies.

Better get rolling - I'm opening on my own this morning with just verbal walk throughs. I hope I remember everything that has to be done to open. They have GOT TO have some kind of opening procedures written down in a book somewhere but that was not shared with me. If all else fails I'll call Amanda and wake her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...