Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling the need to purge!

I am going through closets and drawers and offering things up on Freecycle. Enough is enough and we have reached TOO much. So this morning I started with my side of the closet and my drawers and I have 2 HUGE black trash bags full of clothes, shoes and accessories ready to be picked up. Tomorrow I will have a bunch of old books and magazines to list on Freecycle. Anything not picked up by the end of the weekend I will take over to His House for donation. I'm looking forward to having "LESS" to clean around and deal with. I keep thinking about when the time comes to move and we have all this excess - UGH! I figure anything that I have not worn in the last year needs to go. It is quite liberating - it is JUST STUFF after all.

That didn't take long - someone is coming tomorrow to pick up the clothes at 10 AM. I've listed a grocery bag of craft magazines; lets see how long it takes them to find a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...