Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 1

Today is the first day of training. I'll be going to the Douglasville store today and tomorrow. I'm glad that someone else will be driving today. I'll add to this post tonight.

I was too exhausted last night to add to this post so I'm doing it this morning. The training thus far is fantastic! By the end of the day I had a wicked head ache. I need to be sure to get more water to drink today. It's going to be another long info day today with Sarah in Douglasville. I'm really missing Scott and our comfy bed and our wonderful feather pillows these foam things are horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...