Search This Blog

Monday, February 02, 2009

Damn It Dolls and a Fuzzy bag


I decided to go into my sewing room today and grab some small projects that just needed little things done to them to complete them. The Fuzzy Bag just needed the button sewn on and the Damn It Dolls needed more stuffing and their leg sewn up. I'm thinking about adding a lining to the little bag; tightening up the button hole and perhaps add a long strap to it. The Damn It Dolls will be going to live with my "K" Nieces - Kayla and Kandice as they started stuffing them for me and I promised them that they could have them when they were done.

Poem thats supposed to be attached to each Damn It Doll...

Damn-it Doll Poem

When you want to kick the desk or throw the phone and shout,

Here's a little damn-it doll you cannot do without.

Just grasp it firmly by the legs, and find a place to slam it,

And as you whack it's stuffing out, yell, "damn-it, damn-it, damn-it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...