Search This Blog

Monday, May 07, 2007

Today and Tomorrow

With any kind of good luck I will get thru the next two days and then it's VACATION TIME!Yeah!I really need to get my desk cleared off and things in the right place just in case auditors show up while I am off. Which is entirely possible. All I really want to do is start vacation NOW!

I had to run Greg's cat, Little Nickie over to the vet as Saturday night he showed up back home all wet and beat up with blood EVERYWHERE. We have kept him confined since then so he wouldn't get in anymore fights. But he will require antibiotics and attention from Dr. Kelly. She is so GREAT with our animals. I am only hoping to find a vet near the property that is as good or better than her. Wednesday I will take Tara over for shots and to see why she is wasting away. Not sure if it's parasites or the fact that she is getting old. Poor girl looks so bad! Tesla and Amelia also need shots and checkups. I may end up sending a small fortune over there while on vacation but everyone will be up to date. Well the Vet's office just called and Nick is ready to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...