Search This Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday OFF!

Yeah! A Saturday off to spend the day with my husband. I've turned my cell phone off as I really need the time and day away from the store completely! I work 3 days next week and then start my vacation... YEAH! I'll be able to clean and organize my sewing room and perhaps even get a bit of sewing done. If I do sew up some goodies I will try to post some pictures. I have some fabric that I bought to make a suite out of perhaps I will get that done while on vacation.

It's looking like rain for today and I wouldn't mind that a bit as we need the rain badly. Well Coffee is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...