Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Chilly morning~!

It certainly doesn't feel much like Spring this morning... quite chilly and I am debating how warm to dress; I think layers will be my best bet. I awoke with an awful headache this morning perhaps while I am on vacation I will go in to see the Dr. First I have to take Tara, Tesla and Amelia into the vet. I think rest and vegging around will do me a world of good. I think Scott and I have nixed the idea of going out of town this weekend as we are both committed to the den to dining room conversion now. Knowing us it probably won't stop there even if it should as the kitchen will be next on the list and it is attached to this room we've started. And Scott and I are both bad about going full throttle into anything we do... we will probably hurt our middle aged bodies too; we still haven't learned how to pace ourselves too well. Time to get into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...