Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Intensity!

The last week and a half has been pretty intense with a trip to Fayetteville, NC and Cary NC stores to learn about merchandising properly and to get to know the other managers a bit better. I will be going back up to Fayetteville Tuesday morning and will return home Wednesday evening; hopefully not too late as I don't like driving after dark much.

On the home front it's been just trying to get enough sleep to get through the next day and doing laundry. Scott has been so wonderful! He had dinner made for me last night and it smelled so heavenly when I came through the side door. I'm so tired of take out and restaurant food.

Our yard needs some attention badly and so does the house. I used to keep such a pristine lovely home and now it just depresses me. Seems I give ALL of my self to my job these days. I've got to find a balance somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...