Search This Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rosewood Market

Well Scott and I went out to the market and no flower show so we went on to Rosewood Market and bought some organic foods and had lunch there. YUMMY! Then we came home and started to unload the shelves in the den as we are planning to rip them out and install new cabinets before we turn that room into our dining room. So far my discard pile is bigger than Scott's but thats ok... as long as we are down sizing a bit. I love our books but do not want to move that many when the time comes. We are thinking "total enjoyment"... if we don't get a response from an article it's out of here. No point keeping EVERYTHING! Too much "stuff" leads to a cluttered overwhelming life... got enough of that at work. It's been so nice having today off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...