Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day One of vacation

I'm just surfing the web and catching up on emails and reading. I have to take Amelia (dog) and Tara(cat) over to the West Columbia Animal Clinic at 9:40 but thats my only set appointment or task for the day. THANK GOD! The rest of the day will be spent cleaning and doing laundry I'm afraid but it HAS to be done. I may even sit down and catch up on the bill paying as well. Scott will be home with me tomorrow so we will probably work some more in the den; I will post pictures if we do.

Gypsye just ichat'd me about doing coffee later - sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...