Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

22 YEARS! TODAY!

Today we are celebrating 22 years of marriage - how will we spend it... oh just putting up new drywall and ripping out more paneling.

Last night I finally hung the bamboo shades in the dining room - soon to be office and they look right nice. And what a bargain; I got them at Jo-Anns when they were 75% off the pink stickered price so about $2 a shade. Next I will need to find some striped home-dec fabric to make some tab topped curtains that preferably have a squashy yellow in it and red. Our entry is that squashy colored yellow and I love it! It took awhile to "grow" on Scott.

I am going to take an hour or two to "play in my sewing/hobby room organizing things so that I can actually make things in there again. I definitely want to finish the scrapbooks for my siblings this year as Jack's wife loves photos as much as I do. And the rest will enjoy looking at the albums with their children I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...