Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back to work

Today is my first day back to work; the vacation was nice even though it was about half a vacation not a full one with them calling nearly daily. Oh well it was still a nice break. Tonight is the set of a new sale ugh! Hopefully Amanda will get it all signed correctly at the 5 foot height with all the correct signs hung. I may go back over tonight to help her as it all has to be signed before they leave.

I've got to get gas and take Greg to work so I better get him rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...