I've just been feeling all out of sorts and depressed... not sure why just am. I've started taking some vitamins again in the hopes they will help and Scott and I went for a walk last night and may again tonight. I slept a bit better last night and was glad for that but today my head aches and I am feeling drained. I'm thinking that a weekend at home would do me good. I will have to mail a card to my niece for her Graduation.
Time to cook dinner... but BLAH!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Not surprised you've been feeling out of sorts as you seem to have had a busy week. Lovely pictures :). Hoping you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh Becky I just went through this so I am sending you HUGS LOTS and lots of HUGS. They help I know even though they are virtual they have the same meaning. Smile and get outside, it will pass I promise. HUGS again. B
ReplyDelete