Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pottery Update and some of my crafting


Here are the pots freshly pulled from the kiln a few days later. She had a VERY successful firing... only minor cracks that can be repaired so she was thrilled! She has listed some of the pieces on her Etsy store. You can find them here... https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaybabyPottery?ref=s2-header-shopname
A Purple Skinny Mini made out of card stock.
Some tiny ribbon flowers I made out of 3/8" wide ribbon.
I will be sending the little flowers out with the mini to a gal today and I hope she will like them. Now I have to get busy on a Graduation card as my niece Kayla graduated High School yesterday and today is the party.  I have photos from our walk on Monday that I will share in video form...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...