Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Monday/Wednesday

Wednesday's are really my Mondays... you know that day that is just SO HARD to get started. It's mostly because I have to be up by 1 or 1:30 and ready and out the door by 2:30 AM. I think I have had about 3 hours of sleep.. UGH! Ah well I will be home before 9... hopefully!

Yesterday I tackled the kitchen with a deep cleaning... floors were mopped twice and I washed the mats I keep in front of the stove and the sink... they look brand new again. And I discovered that I LOVE the scent of Mr Clean with Gain... mmmm. Made the whole house smell nice. I also did all the laundry as well. Not sure if I will try to tackle another room today or not... it all depends on how whipped I feel after unloading the semi and throwing the freight. Something I REALLY want to get done is to go through  my fabric stash and sell what I know now I will never use and get it out of our way. I think I will list the fabric on Craigslist first and then maybe Ebay... not sure as that entails shipping and all. Whatever doesn't sell on Craigslist I may just donate to the Women's shelter.

Well time to roll! Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...