Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

OH HUM!~

That is just how I've been feeling the past few weeks.... OH HUM! Not really excited about much and everything feeling the same old same old... I think I need a day trip adventure or perhaps some Thrift store shopping. I need to get out of this mood!

Today I am to go to lunch with some crafty friends... perhaps that will get me out of the dumps.

Did NOT make it to the Crafty lunch... too tired and the GPS got me so frustrated I gave up and came back home. I want an up to date PAPER map!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...