Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

From My Husbands Camera Lens

I decided to see what Scott has been photographing... me and birds!

He always catches me when I am doing something like putting groceries away...
Or when we are walking...
It was SO COLD last weekend !
We have 3 suet cakes out for the birds and have been keeping 2 feeders full of sunflower seeds as well. It's just been so cold the past few weeks and we so enjoy watching the birds. Here are a few that Scott captured with his camera...



They are such a delight to watch!

3 comments:

  1. Oh he does have good taste in photos you look beautiful and so do the birds. I assume you are both feeling better I am glad of that. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. From this post I learned there is another type of nuthatch! I thought there were only three, but turns out you've got a kind down there I'd never heard of before!! A brown-headed nuthatch! Cool. I need to come to the south if for no other reason than the neat birds you've got down there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the brown headed nuthatch and the little olive colored pine warbler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...