Search This Blog

Monday, January 06, 2014

Current Project that has taken over....

I got the dinning room table cleared off from Christmas and then started a major project that has taken over nearly the entire surface once more. I'm nearing completion and will be sharing pictures of the completed album soon. This album is made out of recycled cardboard, fabric, lace and paper.I really love how it is turning out and I am hoping the recipient will as well.

I need to make a few more tags and some photo mats and then sign it and get it in the mail to Australia. This is for a contest thats going on on You Tube and the gal has an amazing prize package.



This is how it looks so far...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...