Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

4 AM on a Saturday

I can't believe that I am up this early on a Saturday.  I had trouble sleeping last night as I went to bed a little after 5 and then was back up at 9 and stayed up until about 11. I've been up since about 3... not sure whats going on with my sleep patterns. But when the freakishly bizarre dreams started I decided I'd just get up. So here I am writing a bizarre early morning blog post.

Yesterday I paid bills and then went to the Goodwill Clearance Center. I was there for several hours looking through the bins. Things are sold by the pound there ($1.29/lb). With glass, books and DVDs and VHS tapes selling at 25 cents per pound. I made a You Tube video of the "haul" so you can see what all I got.

I will be painting the wooden pieces so you will most likely see them again as a future project share.

After leaving Goodwill I went to Cafe Strudel with my friend and we had a nice leisurely lunch. Very nice way to spend part of a day.

We don't really have anything planned for today or this weekend for that matter. I'm sure laundry will be part of it. If we get up to anything exciting or intriguing I will write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...