Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

YEAH!!! It's Friday!~

Bloom Uniquely
This afternoon I decided to do a page in my Art journal and this is what I created. I started off thinking I'd do something very colorful and geometrical but then things decided to go organic. I really love how this page turned out.

Scott and I went out to dinner at La Fiesta and then stopped at Reid's for a few groceries. We don't normally shop there but all we needed was milk and bread. There was an accident on the main road to the Bi-Lo we shop at on a regular basis so we decided to brave Reid's this time.

I think we are going to call it a day shortly and make it an early bedtime. It's just now 7:30 PM and Scott and I can barely keep our eyes open. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Lea and I love your art page. Fiery colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats really funny is while I was painting this Scott looked over and said... "Hot Rod flames?"

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...