Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Double "Catter"

No Double Headers around here... but a Double "Catter" is always a possibility....
Fluffy cat at back - "Nicholas" and the one totally sacked out closest to the heater is "Tesla"
It was a little chilly the other day and these two were so glad when I got home from work and turned the space heater on "for them".

I had a rough night last night and a wicked headache for the better part of today. I took a nice long nap this afternoon so of course now I don't feel sleepy at all. Ah well at least the headache is gone and I hope that it stays gone tonight.

So many new beautiful beads are arriving in the store and I keep fighting the urge to buy more until I've used up a bunch of what I all ready have on hand here at the house. I've got to use up a bunch of this stuff this year. I need to sew my way through a container of fabric every week or two so I can get that cleared out of the bonus room and so I will have a new Summer wardrobe before the weather turns hot again. LOTS to keep me busy.

Only two more days until the weekend!

I had a radical thought while in  the shower tonight... what if every American boycotted the next Election... I mean NO ON showing up to the Poles?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...